Date: November 6 @ 7:30 pm - 10:00 pm
Venue: The Woodward Theater
The Asian-North American experience is explored in a collection of stories, each told with a delectable treat evoking the favorite childhood memory of our composers. Wadaiko Japanese Drums sound a transition for us through the journey, which includes works from Indian, Vietnamese, Chinese, Cambodian and Japanese composers.
MAKE AN EVENING OF IT WITH OUR PRE-CONCERT EVENT!
Add on a bento box by BentOn for $12 each, then arrive early to meet the artists and eat. Doors for pre-concert open at 6 pm. Order your bento box by November 1 to participate.
Host: Simon Tam
- The Ice is Talking by Vivian Fung
- Zaher by Reena Esmail
- Looking Up by Viet Cuong
- A Sanguine Clockwork by Paul Wiancko
- Seven Pillars by Andy Akiho
- Concertino by Bright Sheng
- Wakaido Drumming by Wakaido Gouken Japanese Drum Troupe
- Wadaiko Japanese Drummers
- Joe Bricker, Percussion & Ice Block
- Joe Morris, Clarinet
- Philip Marten, Violin
- Minyoung Baik, Violin
- Catie Longhi, Viola
- Jonathan Lee
In partnership with Asianati, who celebrates Asian food and culture in Cincinnati through events, food trucks, markets, bakeries and more!